We want you to be a part of our team! If you are a team player with strong leadership skills, good talent in sales and advertising, can freely express yourself, and willing to work under pressure, then you may be the partners we are looking for! (Experience in the field is an advantage but not required)
What do you expect to gain with BPDA-DE.org?
- Be part of a team of professional and well-known researchers, urban planners, and economic developers among others.
- A key player to the improvement, development and conservation of every possible corner of Boston
- Interact with people from all walks of life
- Be the next big thing in urban planning and urban development industry
- Everyday learning and career growth from a fast-paced industry that is ever changing
- Learn a lot from professionals who already made a name in the field; such mentorship could land you something big in the future
What benefits will you gain?
- Generous health, life and disability, dental, vision, and medical insurance coverage extending to your immediate family members.
- Discounted car and home loans with low interest and flexible paying method
- Retirement and investment plans
- Food allowances, and night differential
- High overtime pay
- Significant time off: four weeks paid vacation, eleven paid holidays, and four paid personal days per fiscal year.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next consultant, or employee of this organization then send to us your CV today together with a cover letter at career@BPDA-DE.Org. We are looking forward to working with you! We are always in need of fresh ideas that would bring a new light to our organization.
Interested? Do not hesitate to contact us today! Sign up also to our newsletter so you won’t miss our new job openings.